What is it?
Steve Coates, Pool Re CUO, will be exploring the latest issues in the terrorism landscape.
6 essential concerns we shall address:
- How can brokers add value to terrorism cover for their clients?
- How has the terrorist landscape changed in recent years and what does it means for you?
- What is the relevance of the recent events in Paris and Brussels to the UK?
- What are the benefits of buying property and terrorism cover together?
- How is Pool Re responding to the emerging terrorist threats in the UK?
- Why is it a mistake to dismiss CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear) terrorism as something that will never happen?
When is it?
The session runs from 3.30pm-4.15pm on Wednesday 11th May and you can find out more here.
What to do next
Register for the session here.
Where to find us at BIBA
If you would like to discuss any terrorism related insurance and reinsurance matters, you can find us at stand E74.
We look forward to seeing you at BIBA this year.